JABS

posted on: November 22, 2010


To be honest, I don't really know how I haven't posted all about these ladies before...

JABS just means Jessica Aly Brittany Stacey.  We met our first year of college and bonded over not-so-stupid things like Mrs. Field's cookie cakes and gifted stuffed ferrets.  And then dance parties, and one-man musicals, and concerts, and bad photos, and giggly prayers, and traveling bracelets, and voicemails, and broken hearts, and whales, and midnight tea parties, and vlogs, and canyon drives, and garlic bread.

Their wise words and races to the bathroom have meant the world to me.



What little things do you love about your friends?

5 thought{s}:

  1. This reminds me so much of the 7Up Girls or GLAM (girls and ladies against men - haha) Honestly, I think my favorite thing was the most unoriginal thing we did, and that was just being there for each other through thick and thin. I could go on for literally hours about friendship, but it looks like you probably feel the same way as me. PS. You and your friends are smokin hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was confused about the races to the bathroom, but then I realized that was only because I was usually watching the races-not participating.

    I love JABS.

    And one man musicals. Do Christmas Carol for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. off topic but I love your blog name, how it's a play on "the secret life of Bees" :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. weird, I love all of those exact same things about my friends!

    You are tender. I love JABS. I also find it hilarious that we are so serious in that picture. Once in a lifetime occurrence.
    love love love you. and cannot wait to see where this next year takes us all

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love this pic of you all :-) So cute.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger