let's be honest, 7

posted on: October 18, 2010


Friendly borrowed bamboo.
Secretly glad* lauren conrad is returning to reality.
Using pencils again; I'm a scholar.
Happy for their happy.
Writing papers while listening to Ina.
Warm laundry on my bed and
a white pumpkin.





*read: overjoyed


photo via

8 thought{s}:

  1. I enjoyed this post. You are lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, seriously loved this. where is lauren returning to?! she's my guilty pleasure. can we be blog friends again? i've been slacking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, you have always been my own Lauren Conrad :) also you can keep that friendly bamboo...if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad she is coming back too... And your let's be honests are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so shallow.

    lauren conrad got that braid from YOU.

    duh duh duh I want to see your face, I freak out all the time these days, and I need your reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl - I have to admit I love LC. And these lists. Lunch is so still on the agenda - I just have to get completely better so I don't spread this never-ending cough - or else I'd make a horrible first impression haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy she's coming back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looked so good in TV, hey? Loved the leopard and marc kitten heels.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger