drips

posted on: October 7, 2010



it is pouring outside of my window.
i got the chilly rain i wished for, everyday for the past week actually.
secret: i love it. i adore the rain. now pray it never turns to snow.

i will spend this weekend listening to classical music and drinking orange juice, all under artificial light.
i'll dash into friendly apartments with my coat over my head because i lost my umbrella.
timely, i know. . .the friends.  every single one.  i can live without my umbrella because of them.  



happy happy weekend.

[photos taken here]

9 thought{s}:

  1. That's so cute :) And what an adorable photo, good friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! There's nothing better than friends and rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. friends + rain. sounds wonderful.

    hoping we get some more rain here this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygosh. this is adorable. You are so poetic! How I would love to spend an afternoon drinking tea and listening to the rain outside with YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh! I love that umbrella!
    And.
    I'm a fellow lover of rain.
    but I love my sunshine too.
    They're both amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay next week shall be the week we go to lunch - i hear it's supposed to rain on monday or tuesday, so if tuesday is a good lunch day for you, then i will bring the umbrella and we can just become friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. I love the rain too. It's SO much better than snow, as well! :P

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger