burning and ingrid and snow

posted on: October 27, 2010

It was fall for a second. It was such a beautiful one too; all the valleys crunched and burned with red and yellow.  And then I went to see Ingrid Michaelson with some of my favorite ladies, and we swooned when she sang about old relationships and shivered when her lonely a cappella weaved in front of us and sang loudly when she covered Toxic.  And we left all warm inside while the early snow blew around us and soaked through our autumn shoes.  But it was fine because we had Uggs waiting in the car for us.  It was fine.


[hear what i heard here]

6 thought{s}:

  1. Wow.. snow?! I'm jealous. It's basically still summer here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fall for only a second. Literally. It was gone before I knew it, and fall is my favorite. At least Christmas music starts after Sunday?

    And I'm glad you had fun at your concert! I'm texting you this week about lunch or dinner! The time has come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it at the venue? I wish I had gone... Is she cool live? I liked Imogen Heap more after seeing her live and Regina Spektor less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could see Ingrid live--I bet she's fabulous!

    I like that blurry b/w snow picture. I think I'm going to see if I can recreate it this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi hi! i stumbled upon your sweet little blog and i couldn't help but hit the follow button! can't wait to follow your adventures in the future! xo - kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks seriously amazing. Great music plus snow? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger