let's be honest 6, or this weekend made me happy

posted on: September 13, 2010



Walking to class (late) with ladies.
Afternoon runs and autumn evening breezes.
Reminiscing with roommate.
Sleeping in to soft music and really loving stripes.
I do not speak spanish on dates, so don't ask.
More faith for me.
Christmas list kick-off!
Apple crisp and happy bday Mother.
Some dreams in a beautiful little house.
The cool kids laugh and laugh on the sidewalk.





Silver Foxxxxx.

4 thought{s}:

  1. Let's be honest...that picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you do speak French.

    And I love the changing autumn air too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apple crisp just sounds perfect during this time of year. and stripes. have you been to gap lately? stripes everywhere and i'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm commenting on every single post... because I love you.

    Deiter.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger