jackson hole

posted on: September 28, 2010

I spent my weekend in wonderful Jackson Hole, WY with old friends.  We woke up to early morning elk and hot-tubbed until late, only before falling asleep to the sound of each other's voices.  Eating cozy dinners around the fire and roasting s'mores to the guitar was almost too perfect.  Yes, we ate too much cake and pretended to be cowboys.  I just laughed, talked, and sang myself hoarse.  


And we only got a little photo happy.


{a thousand thanks to laura for her family home
and for the people pictures}

8 thought{s}:

  1. Beautiful! I've never been to the Big Sky country. That's what they call it right? Can't remember. Anyways, it looks way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um so jackson is basically my favorite place and you guys look amazing in these pictures! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jhole is the best!! looks like a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! How fun you got to go with some study abroad friends. (right? :)

    Someday I will go there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that arch of antlers is unreal
    i like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds and looks awesome.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I didn't realize you did a post on this. I'm so happy we went! Best weekend of the fall/year.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger