friendlies

posted on: September 2, 2010


i was remembering the tower of london yesterday,
and how all we wanted to do was take silly pictures
and get to the gift shop.

and i laughed and laughed in the middle of class.

i'm spending so much time with new and old friends this week.
i love feeling friendly and comfy.
and sometimes nervous and thrilled.

this fall is for friends.
happy september!




8 thought{s}:

  1. i always feel dorky when that happens, but when it comes to certain memories i can't help but laugh - even if it's in the middle of class.

    and i agree. this fall is for friends - new and old! hope your first week of school has gone well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why haven't I seen you yet?! This is horrible. I miss you! Actually, I miss all of us from the 5th floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! this made me so happy! we need to all get together and play! soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love this. I am glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Hillary! Let's do something soon. I love this post. I love us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these pictures so much. i'm jealous they were taken in london!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fantastic photos! You all look so happy :) I always laugh to myself on the bus.. it's pretty embarrassing which only makes me want to laugh even more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. it was so great to meet you!! so, so great.

    2. i adore your jacket in the picture outside of the tate modern.

    3. i LOVE wagamama.


    and 4. i love that this is the fall for friends, i might just steal that and use it as my own mantra!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger