cougartown

posted on: September 8, 2010




I'm fairly positive an identical post has happened before....

But, I'm back.  Back to my school and to my life.
This year will most likely be epic.  You just never know.
Autumn is such a great time for a fresh start.
You know, bouquets of sharpened pencils and the like.

What are you looking forward to this fall?


6 thought{s}:

  1. wow. that first shot is great. i am still waiting to fall to arrive. it's still pretty hot here. can't wait to wear my sweaters regularly.

    btw. fall in provo is so fantastic. go up the canyon and take some photos for me will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is that fake byu fan who is wearing a boston t-shirt? whaaaaat? I bet she's great.

    ps I loved laughing with you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall! Especially fall fashion. You make BYU look so pretty Brittany :) Cheers to Senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fall makes my heart skip a beat. something in the air, i'm sure. but fall in provo is something worth waking up (way too early) every day for :)

    ps amazing pictures!
    pss. i'm actually still at byu - never made the transfer to the u because of my major. but...salt lake is definitely on the agenda after school is over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first pic is a m a z i n g !
    and fall is my favourite season. ever. ^^
    hugs
    http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl. Got you on google reader now! Loved walking school together today and go cougs!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger