royally

posted on: August 1, 2010


I checked out the Queen's home on Saturday.  But really.  The palace opens to the public for a few weeks during the summer while the royal family is on holiday.  Despite the crowds, I was completely enchanted.  Buckingham is stunning and so well kept.

Also, America missed the mark on the whole tea issue. Afternoon tea at the beautiful Haymarket Hotel was a dream and I've completely fallen for avocado and crab tea sandwiches, scones, and lemon ginger tea.


5 thought{s}:

  1. I absolutely agree with you on the whole tea thing!! I love grabbing afternoon tea!! Lovely photos!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are going to bring tea back! it will be a tea revolution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to go to a tearoom and feel elegant and such...aaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute tea cups! I am so jealous of this London adventure you are having. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger