lately:

posted on: August 6, 2010


  

1. camden market  2. picturesque doughnuts  3. fresh juice at borough market  4. fergie dance party on the london bridge  5. diagon alley!!!  6. picadilly  7. i mainly thought of johnny depp on our boat tour  8. at brighton pier  
9. winning doughnuts  10. brighton is dreamy  11. beautiful gardens at virginia woolf's house  12. another remarkable show, this time with lizzy and courtney

13. yes, i realize there are two pictures of doughnuts
14. when in london?

15 thought{s}:

  1. mmmm doughnuts yes please!!!!
    how come every time you come around me london bridge wanna go down haha thats hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. presh! It has been fabulous lately. And man you must really looove donuts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you love camden market?!?! i love your pictures - they are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw phantom in london when i was 12. oh memories. oh everything looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having a blast.
    Your pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. lucky. and yes im talking about the 2 doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures! What kind of camera do you use?


    And I am SO jealous about Phantom. I saw Wicked and Mary Poppins there but I've always wanted to see Phantom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful in all these pictures!! And oh my, Phantom in London? What a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love Camden its one of my favorite places to go to when I'm visiting london! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those doughnuts look aahhmazing!
    soo jealous, i'd absolutely love to be in london right now!

    {yes, i most certainly would be thinking johnny depp on that ship... :) but i think johnny depp most of the time anyway}

    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh those DONUTS! Pass one to me please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love donuts!!! YUM YUM YUM!! Love this sweet blog of yours!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss borough market so much! and wasn't Phantom amazing? you'll have to see Love Never Dies and tell me what you thought!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love all your pictures! it looks like london was so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger