the end

posted on: August 23, 2010





my last few days in london were fabulous.  church adventures with buddies, high tea at kensington palace, walks in hyde park, my london temple trip, going to the ballet, gelato mio, museums and parliament, and dinners at wagamama only made me fall more in love with that city.

i miss those places and those people terribly.  but i'm already excited to go back one day.
thanks for following me on my little adventure!

18 thought{s}:

  1. how lovely. i too love wagamama. dc is getting one sometime this year which is very exciting.
    glad your adventure was fabulous. londontowne is such a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, you look so lovely and happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, brittany, i have loved following your adventures in the uk, and i am so, so jealous of you. it looks like you had such a lovely time.

    also you are rather stunningly pretty. thought you ought to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, can i just tell you how beautiful these photos are? makes me wish i had london in the summertime to miss, too.

    ps.
    that blog below is absolutely exquisite. your writing never ceases to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly enjoyed looking at photos of your trip almost (probably) as much as you enjoyed your trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like it was such a blast! Too bad it had to come to an end, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kensigton! been there! i'm so so happy you had happy adventures pretty lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a blast! I can't wait to go there. Soon hopefully : )

    lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back to you too! Are you so sad it is over? It looked amazing, seriously from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The end is always the beginning of something great... just you see! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw london! it sounds like you had a great last day- i know i miss london :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmm, gelato. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're all so beautiful!!
    Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the pics. Especially the one of the ice cream ('cuz I'm a fattie), the one with the straws, and at the beginning all the girls posing together. FABU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So jealous of your entire experience.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger