back again

posted on: August 20, 2010


oh hello, i'm back.
in the u s of a.
i am so glad to be home.  there is no place like it.
and i love it more (fiercely even) since my little adventure.

my american body was just itching to be home those last few days,
but of course i crumpled just as i tucked into my british elle, hood on head.
i hated flying away from london.

my city. the one i fell into and created.
i'm missing that a lot.

there are still a lot of photos and places and words i want to share with you.  but for now i'm working on my life, the next part of it. i'm exercising the creative part of myself, because i find a lot of joy there.  i read this (found via) and it inspired me.  i love what lou dorfsman said about creativity, that "it is in reality, the ability to reach inside yourself and drag forth from your very soul an idea."  i need that right now.  there are far too many ideas fussing around in my soul, and i'd like to catch a few and look hard at them.



i'll let you know what i find.

6 thought{s}:

  1. Glad you're home safe. Excited to read your posts this fall, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back friend. Let us celebrate your return when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I can't wait to go to London myself.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really loved the photos that you've let us see--London is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger