Paris

posted on: July 20, 2010


WWI memorials. Seine cruise at night. Chartres and Versailles. Champs Elysees. Most divine meal at Cafe Constance. L'arc de Triomphe all lit up with friends. Bastille Day. Musee du Louvre. Downpour in the Tuileries. Hot chocolate and pastries at Angelina's. Pierre Herme macarons. Musee D'Orsay. Musee Rodin.  More stairs for Paris from the top. Fig and pistachio gelato on the Champ de Mars. Fireworks behind the Eiffel Tower are magic. Notre Dame. New favorite place: Shakespeare and Co. bookstore. Latin Quarter and crepes. Baguettes for the road.


{photos by me, laura, & niki}

9 thought{s}:

  1. love love love!
    that pic of you at versailles is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too cute!! And I love the photos that you took of Paris. I was there in 2007 and you really captured the city well. Keep on living life! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! Aaand all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! The one of you at Versaille (I think thats Versaille in the background!) is gorgeous. I miss Paris so much.

    Have an amazing time!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are wonderful ! I hope you enjoy your trip in my little city !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You went to Shakespeare and co!!! I love you for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris looks as perfect as I'd imagine, and you look beautiful in all these photos! Keep having a magnificent time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...

    Pure jealousy.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger