Oxford

posted on: July 16, 2010

I'm back home in London.
Back from my magical trip to Paris, and I can't wait to show you.

But before that, Laura, Ali, and I traveled to Oxford last Saturday.
There is just something about old gates and big libraries...




Happy weekend!

6 thought{s}:

  1. I've missed you, I have been reading your posts but not commenting much and I have no idea why!

    I can't wait to see photos of Paris (I am constantly willing the universe to send me there, praying to Godm hinting to parents, wishing for a business trip even...anything! to go to Paris) - and have been for the past few years....it doesn't seem to work though!

    Did I mention I feel at home in libraries, there's something about being surrounded by books that makes me feel that way...

    ok, that was a longish comment - forgive me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog and it is so lovely. i wanted to go study abroad in england so badly but i'm glad i got to look at your photos from there!

    you are too cute!

    xo

    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fun. i love 'd' oxford. did you try morton's? or go to the covered market? i hope you enjoyed yourself, that place is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures.
    Looks like you are having an amazing time. Can't wait to see your pictures of Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger