it's fun to ride a coach all day long

posted on: July 22, 2010


We took another little trip on Wednesday.
I'm only a bit jealous of Jane Austen's garden,
and I noticed it is hard to be reverent at Stonehenge.



13 thought{s}:

  1. These photos are beautiful!! It looks like you are having an amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful!! It looks like you are having an amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! how neat. looks like you had nice day there (no rain). you and the brick wall = amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! It looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous. I really want to see Jane's house

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a recent follower of yours, and I know that I would love to be traveling across Europe with you and that fun group of girls. You all look so pretty and like you are having a perfectly splendid time. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got back from a London study abroad! best experience of my life, and looking at your pics makes me want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This trip looks so fun! I love all of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah such pretty pictures! i'm in love

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh girlfriend. have i told you how much i love these photos? i swear just a few weeks ago i was reading about something at stonehenge...and there you are! how neat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So you think it's fun to be on a coach all day long. interesting...

    xo

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger