how i do

posted on: July 2, 2010


I love sharing the wonderful things I'm doing here,
but some/all of theses London updates may be a bit disjointed.  

That said, I feel like all I do here is eat and laugh.  
And Peter Pan in Hyde Park is just as magical as I imagined.







5 thought{s}:

  1. It looks like you're having so much fun. I've always wanted to go to Europe--live it up for me! Oh, and you look fabulous in that photo up top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look and sound wonderful. Enjoy every single moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. britt! i haven't looked at your blog for awhile. your trip looks amazing! im glad your enjoying yourself in the london. love you! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and I'm so jealous you are there.....I want to see all your pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it hurts my heart to see this only in pictures.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger