canterbury, etc.

posted on: July 6, 2010




I think England has the bluest skies and the prettiest friends.


And Cambridge is my UK school of choice, only after Hogwarts.

6 thought{s}:

  1. beautiful photos. looks like you're having a blast. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that last picture! What I remember loving the most about England and the rest of the UK was how green everything was! I always want to live in a green place.

    PS. Of course Hogwarts would be first, isn't that to be assumed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bod hates you right now. She tells me everyday. She also tells me how much she misses you.

    Apparently I'm not entertaining enough, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I was about to comment and say something similar to Jocelyn.

    I was staring at these pictures for too long thinking they were beautiful and she just says, "you really miss them don't you?"

    I REALLY MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i could look as you girls in my everyday life, let alone while traveling, life would be great lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. helllooo. i'm just one of those random blog stalkers who found your lovely blog & fell in love. your europe pictures are amazing & they get me so excited to go next summer!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger