let's be honest, 5

posted on: June 9, 2010


milk is so good.
dear rory gilmore, i think we should be friends.
i choose peach everything.
it's enjoyable to be bad at bowling.
gleeeeeee.
i keep getting nervous about the new stuff.
and the old stuff.




fourteen seems little.


photos of London via

15 thought{s}:

  1. i love these.
    i just recently started watching glee and i love.
    i love that you're leaving for london so soon. you're going to have a blast (and love it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be friends with Rory, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new stuff and the old stuff--nothing has ever been truer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear B, I think we should be friends.

    I'm currently on a gilmore girls binge. I love glee! Have you tried the Breyers Peach Cobbler Ice Cream?- it's heavenly. And I'm terrified of some big news that are near on my horizon.

    Oh, and London is my favorite city in the world. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rory gilmore is the coolest person ever. she is so quick-witted and charming! these lists are amazing and as for glee...

    well....

    i'm basically in love with finn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I choose peach everything, too.
    Two peach milkshakes in the past week.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. rory gilmore and peach, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to see photos from London! Are you all ready to go?

    And I love peach too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say, I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Gleeeee & these pictures are such a delight to look at :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger