hello london

posted on: June 25, 2010



I'm jet-lagged and wide awake because my body and mind will not rest.  I feel a little guilty that my smattering keys may wake my newly acquired roommates, and I know writing scripty prose on my fire escape that overlooks the city would be entirely more appropriate at this moment.

I'm here.  I'm so here.

12 thought{s}:

  1. I just love this. I love that there is so much going on for you. I love that you are in a new country experiencing new things.

    I hate that you aren't here. Especially today.

    I hope we can talk soon, I want to hear everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!

    i can't wait to hear about all of your adventures in london... have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! You are just going to have the best time ever!!! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Europe, Brittany.
    Enjoy your time in London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! You are so THERE! I'm more than looking forward to what you have to say about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY!!! i'm really excited for you. get all time adjusted and report back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. !!! london

    gosh, what are you doing there? have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! you made it! so glad!
    sorry i'm a bad friend and didn't even know when you were leaving. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I can't wait to see more. I love London, and am so excited for you and your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. brittany, london is the very best place ever. i'm so excited for you that you get to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a fire escape that overlooks the city? sounds like something out of a movie. can we switch places, just for a day?

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorite places to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger