peak peak peak

posted on: June 1, 2010






Bod, Jocelyn, and I (in a skirt) ventured up Ensign Peak yesterday to take in the view.

I love where I live.

13 thought{s}:

  1. gaaaaahhhh. ensign peak is where dreams come true!!! i was just up there 2 weeks ago!!! so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg what a beautiful day! i love that your in a (beautiful) skirt and sandals haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! i think i know jocelyn! if that's the same one i'm thinking of...she went to my high school. davis high!

    cute pictures and cute shoes!

    xoxo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! apparently, i too need to venture up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, b, you are just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! that is beautiful! and so are you! props for doing it in a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at us. we're best friends!
    best friends hike peaks together after shopping for hours and then buy water.
    it's in some handbook, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i'm dying--these pictures are insane, so, so very gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. woah! I'm definitely going to have to go there when I am in Provo this summer!

    I loved being able to see SLC from that view, especially spotting the temple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a seriously beatuiful view and gorgeous ladies! ahh i want to get out with my girl friends and climb up to somewhere lovely like this!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger