anything for you haiku

posted on: June 7, 2010


Haikus are quickly becoming my favorite kinds of lines.
Luckily, my bff Melissa just started a daily haiku blog,
and I am a guest author today!  Find me here.

I knew her new project would be amazing, because her other blog already is.
This lady is so thoughtful and hilarious.
Check it out.  You'll love it.

photo via

5 thought{s}:

  1. pretty britt with the
    sweet post about me, how can
    I ever repay?

    Wouldn't life be somewhat more... adorable (albeit inefficient) if we all had to communicate in haiku? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love that ampersand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i like this.

    + i love your addition to her blog. what a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger