21

posted on: May 17, 2010

 
on my 21st, i should have something extraordinary to say,
maybe in some extraordinary fashion.

but all i'd like is an extraordinary year,
one that might even rival my magical 20th.

cheers to that,
and happy happy birthday to me.


{birthday posts 20 & 19}

19 thought{s}:

  1. HAPPY 21ST!! i hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Brittany.
    Hope your day is full of magical surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 21st!! i hope it's magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!! hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think your 21st year could actually beat your 20th? thats gonna be tricky!! happy bday britto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you have a fantastic day and a fabulous year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy birthday!!!

    I wish you an extraordinary 21 year as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww Happy Birthday to you! ARe you a gemini? My birthday is next Wednesday, ahhh I'm so excited. Have a great time celebrating

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy happy happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy happy happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 21st! I hope this year is completely amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! I am glad you were born.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy happy birthday beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday!! such a beautiful photo, i hope you have a wonderful 21st year! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Brittany, I'm here through Rasha's blog. I know it's kinda late but Happy 21st, hope you had a great time!

    B

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger