spark

posted on: May 26, 2010




Melissa and Amy took me to Spark for birthday mocktails last week.
As always, I loved being with these ladies.
We enjoyed the best edamame I've ever had (bacon may have been involved)
and a second round of drinks on the house.
It was such a wonderful way to celebrate.



thanks for the photos mel!

14 thought{s}:

  1. is that cotton candy in your drink???

    ReplyDelete
  2. brittany, i hope you had a lovely birthday celebration! you are super beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun! That Shirley Temple one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look just beautiful, and the drinks look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! Love it love it love it.

    "It's a visual metaphor for a kiwi!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. I've never been to Spark, but I've heard good things about it. Looks adorable. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKay I've never been able to go out for mocktails but I so want to now! And cotton candy! Ack can that look any more delicious!?

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mm they look good. i really love your shirt!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that place. Next time, get the panacotta shooters. Never had any better dessert, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow - those are some fancy drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute with your cotton candy and drink! How fun! But truth be told, I think edamame is not so great. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes. i have heard of spark. what fun. i hope the birthday was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger