monday

posted on: May 3, 2010


do you ever feel like standing still?
standing so still that the dust would blow
from between your ribs and from under your eyes?
and your hopfulies would come back,
and your dreams could catch up,

but the weeks would still flit all the same?


photo via

18 thought{s}:

  1. this is lovely. can't wait to stand still again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Can we be real-life friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh my heavens to betsy, i think i might just write this down and put it in my life book, (as i would like to do with most everything you say).

    you have such a wonderful way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ditto to all the above. you've got a gift, B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. just wow.

    im doing this. now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo is so, so beautiful. And I feel like this too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, and I loved your choice of pic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got Grandma on so she can see your blog finally. She loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish life gave me an opportunity to sit still. My mom always told me someday I would wish to be little again with no responsibility. I never believed her. Now I would love to go back to that carefree no worries sit still all day if you want to time for a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are simply lovely. and i love this. and your blog!!!
    loves
    britt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love this post. Your blog is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post. I seriously love what you write. Write me a book someday. I will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is so gorgeous! and how i love this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just came across your blog, its lovely!! Beautiful posts :)

    Miss Violet Bell.xx

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger