ladies

posted on: May 20, 2010


i've been celebrating my birthday with friends for the past couple of days.

and i've concluded that lady friends are so wonderful.
we write out our futures over milkshakes,
and we read pop-up books on bookstore floors.

i'd have treats and read books anyway,
but it's so much better when they're there.

what are your favorite friend memories?


photo via

16 thought{s}:

  1. oh my gosh... my best friend moments are all ridiculous. they usually involve falling down, making farting noises with our arms, jumping on beds, etc.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night I had a dream you moved back in and I was so excited that I didn't even mind losing my shoe closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing in the kitchen to Cascada while doing dishes with roommates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. having paperclip wars and dipping gross flavored sunchips in nutella... britt you are great! love milkshake futures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like visual metaphors of kiwis.

    And I like the nook.

    Ah, the nook.

    Also, mexican sleepovers, and "Aloha Cumorah, Sodom and Gomorrah"

    ReplyDelete
  7. DISNEYLAND!!!! and basically any sleepover I've ever had with my pretty friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep celebrating your birthday for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading on bookstore floors as well ... or spontaneous trips to the beach. This was one of the sweetest posts I have read in a long time!! XO
    Also, Happy Birthday ... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday!
    and that picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sigh*

    best friends are the best.

    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday! how sweet. i just did a similar post! they really are the best. to do simple things like this, i think are my favorite. did you take this picture? i love it. you are darling.
    loves
    britt

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know im probably late but happy bday!

    you. are. neat. + b-e-a-u-tiful. hope you had a lovely bday week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a perfect post to read right after my weekend of contemplating friendship. i hope i run into reading on bookstore floors. that sounds so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree. I was just barely telling someone that Diet Coke tastes a lot better when I have a friend to share it with. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger