for my mother

posted on: May 6, 2010


“motherhood is near to divinity. it is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind.
it places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels.”
-Gordon B. Hinckley

i truly do think my mother is the best.
and maybe someday I'll grow up to be like her, if i'm very lucky.
happy happy mother's day to my mom,
and to all of the noble mothers of the world.

{mother, myself, and baby nate in yellowstone, early 90s}

8 thought{s}:

  1. how lovely. i should do a nice post like this for my mom... moms really are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! I totally still need to get my act together for mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o your mom is great. great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome picture, and what a sweet thought from president hinckley. makes me miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my mom wore that once :) So cute Brittany. She sounds like a great mom, and I know you'll be one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture so much. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She took her babies to national parks...now that is admirable :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger