when flowers grow on trees

posted on: April 23, 2010


I will pretend to love summer the best,
but spring has my heart.

Happy weekend, lovelies.

9 thought{s}:

  1. true... spring is just so pleasant. and i love sleeping with the windows open and not ac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is wonderful! I think it doesn't get all the credit it deserves because people are still in school a lot and because its so short and can be more unpredictable (aka random rain storms)

    But so much more beautiful, at least in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! I always thought I loved summer most, but there is no way. I like this way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love flowers on trees too. they're pretty wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring has my heart as well ... you have an oh so sweet blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cannot tell a lie.
    spring is my fave.
    and not just because my birthday is in the spring time! haha.
    but the flowers!!! so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger