merry easter

posted on: April 2, 2010


this holiday is one of my favorites.
i'm so happy to spend it with family,
and i'm ready to be inspired.

how are you celebrating spring?


6 thought{s}:

  1. Such a cute egg. I am ready for G.C too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey cool egg. would be cooler if it said "purple" on it. enjoy your mom's deeeelicious conference breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  3. That egg is so cute! I just finished coloring Easter eggs with my niece and nephew who are 8 and 2... exhausting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh did you make that egg? it's beautiful.

    happy easter, you lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd have to say that i was very inspired this weekend. true love seemed to be a wonderful theme, and i loved it. hope you had a merry easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That egg is beautiful! Wasn't Conference wonderful?? Just being in Salt Lake kept blowing my mind, and actually getting to be IN the conference center was amazing!!

    And I'd love it if you showed me around campus when I come visit!!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger