swung

posted on: March 4, 2010


And so life became
a Saharan cavity,
cardium undone.

And life became.


{photo via}

11 thought{s}:

  1. B.E.A.U.tiful!
    P.s. I would liketo pimp my blog. can I make an appointment with you (the queen of beautiful blogs)to do such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. already been said, but it's worth saying again: beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that picture is unbelievable. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is stunning. I want to take a trip. I think I am spontaneously going to drive to Cali and hit the beach next week. Or fly to NYC. I just need the city. LA or NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me a little of the Midwest, a little of Europe. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger