LC & FL

posted on: April 12, 2010

I loved Seventeen's spring shoot with Lauren Conrad.
It makes me so excited to use the bright floral fabrics I picked up last week.
As of right now...it's all pinned up on my walls and ceiling.
Once finals are over, they are my first summer project.


Also,
I just got back from a little break in Florida.
It was so warm and so relaxing...
I almost forgot about those finals.

Photos to come!

11 thought{s}:

  1. I love breaks but they're such teases. I'm always so weird right when I come back, haha. Good luck with finals and all your summer projects! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC! I have missed her! and you! i hope disneyworld was all you dreamed it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those photos were so pretty!!
    florals are my favorite!!
    can't wait to hear about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida, lucky bum. I can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sewing the clothes!? I want to see! And Florida sounds so fun, I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure wish I could do things with sewing machines and fabric, etc. I have so many ideas I can never put to use because I just CAN'T for the life of me, figure out how to do that -- but you'll have to share with us what you do!

    ps. JEALOUS about Florida. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I love that girl and her style, she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I can't wait for "Spring Styles" either! I absolutely love bright colors and polka dots and florals! Haha, here's to LC and Spring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Lauren from the Hills! She pretty much rocks (: I love florals as well their def in season right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. umm i wish i had something to make me look like her.and i am in love with all the bright colors and designs. and i love florida. and im thinking about dying my hair that color...hmm so many things.
    loves my dear!
    britt

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger