it's true...

posted on: March 24, 2010


i read my own blog.

it's comfortable here,
and i understand all the words.

and sometimes i even think i'm something special.

on a less narcissistic note, i love 17 cent lime popsicles.
and my pretty friends with their funny stories.

10 thought{s}:

  1. That's ok, because I like to read your blog, too. I read and re-read my posts, too, but mostly because I don't want to come off stupid or misspell things.. .ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i read my own blog too.
    i find that when i go back, memories rush back into my mind, and i love that feeling.

    p.s.- i love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um... i love 17 cent monkey bars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog and mine too. I read mine because I'm full of myself. What's the big deal? I think I'm the bees knees and you're the cats whiskers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read my blog all the time. twins.

    i buy monkey bars at maceys with a quarter. twins.

    i never look good in pictures. not twins. you look beautiful brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least you admit it. i won't EVER admit to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...I think everyone does. We don't want to look like asses by mispelling words or having some huge typo. However I give you big pat on the back for admiting it, I don't think I will ever really say it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I like that. I read mine too. It is my favorite blog, as narcissistic as that sounds. I love the honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we started writing our blogs as trip logs for our own memories. Then it became an online diary. Now I'm not sure what it is, but I like to re-read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i read your blog too. :)

    sometimes i go back and read mine.. and every time i think..did i really say that?

    i think you're purdy.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger