coco

posted on: March 10, 2010


I love that Gretchen wanted to see Coco avant Chanel just as much as I did.
I love that we dined on crepes with Nutella and raspberries.
I love that the silence was only interrupted
to swoon over Audrey Tautou's wardrobe.

Also,
I thought this film was heartbreaking.
But beautiful.

15 thought{s}:

  1. amen. and how funny, because just yesterday i was putting up a post for next week about coco (while i'm away).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to really see this movie!

    also, i have been recently awarded the Happy 101 Blog Award and i am now awarding it to you! check my blog for rules and what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never even heard of it, and now it sounds like a must - although sometimes i hate heartbreaking films.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaamen. I saw it on a plane on my way home from London in December...and I wished that I'd had someone else to share it with. Sounds like you did it the right way, crepes and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's strange, i didn't love this film. i loved the costumes, but i thought the script was a bit weak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to see it! I really like Audrey Tatou

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how lovely!
    nutella and crepes with good friends and a good movie?! simply wonderful!
    absolutely adore your blog! your header is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my cousin and i hate a girls night with this movie last week. we are both trying to learn french, and the subtitles didn't work on her dvd player, so i think i missed some of the dialogue but it was so sad. i want to see Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky - it's just come out recently, and is a love story of hers later in life...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see it! That picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah i still want to see this film... now i want to see it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe I still haven't seen this! Sounds like a perfect night :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this photo :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG crepes with nutella and raspberry... All of a sudden I'm hungry!!! Haven't seen the movie but plan to!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am dying to see this movie! Crepes with nutella and raspberries sounds incredible right now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. she's so lovely.

    oooh that's fun you had crepes too! i really want to see this.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger