cobblestone and light

posted on: February 5, 2010





I love J.Crew's spring campaign, shot in Portugal.
Makes me so excited for Europe, spring, and tucked blouses.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, friends!

10 thought{s}:

  1. DAH! I just got my catalog in the mail! Gateway here I come! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything at Jcrew.

    And am so excited for your European adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the springy pastels - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness.
    i need spring to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love it too! Wish I could receive that catalogue. Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled on your blog somehow. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just recently become addicted to Jcrew. It's horrible! Like I need something new to lust over : )

    Great blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just love love love! god, i hate that we dont have j.crew in my country. because every season they have the most prettiest clothes and visual presentations!

    i hope youre having a good week :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fetch. why does jcrew have to be so expensive?

    those are beautiful outfits, and the way you titled this "cobblestone and light" made it more beautiful.

    one day i will have a closet full of jcrew clothes.

    and i will wear them to europe like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am looooving these outfits.

    looks like i'll be doing a little online shopping right now..

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger