wannabe

posted on: January 7, 2010

At least once a week I think about how wonderful it would be to apparate.
I've even decided that the corner stall in the bathroom down the hall from my
first class would be an ideal and inconspicuous spot to do so.

Less stairs to my school on a hill.
More sleep in the morning.

I'm seriously considering hunting for Hogwarts.
Who's in?

12 thought{s}:

  1. um hellooo??? Me for sure.
    Have you seen the trailer for the Deathly Hallows: Part 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think about this every time I leave my water cup upstairs or downstairs (I do this literally every time I want a drink) or when I am late.

    Apparation= no traffic. Probably less accidents too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in, too! I'm tired of walking across a rainy campus to the library. Apparation would solve all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me. whenever i wish for a special power, that is it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES I wanted to do this so much in Hawaii. Best power ever.

    I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. confession: i've never read harry potter. crazy, i know. i've heard it a million times, but for some reason i was never too interested!

    so. make a detour to neverland and i'm totally there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am SO in!!!!! i want to live in hogwarts so bad. and apparation would totally make my life so much easier right now. and what's up with kels never reading HP???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl...I've been searching for almost 10 years. Love this blog. Thanks for letting me into your beautiful world-can't wait to blog stalk you everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in. I'll even volunteer for a search party in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger