main street, pc

posted on: January 28, 2010





{photos snapped while looking for a-listers}

9 thought{s}:

  1. yes. beautiful. i love them.

    did you find any "a-listers?"

    i am on a hunt this saturday night. wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I NEED to come to Utah. Soon.

    PS. what are a-listers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. park city is probably the best place ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany, I love these pictures! Plus, I'm sad that I didn't get to make it to PC this week. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos!! i've never been out west (besides california), and lately i've been dying to. gorgeous post.

    also, thanks so much for your sweet comments!! they always mean so much to me. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful photos. I love the one of the christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm I love th pictures.. Gorgeous. :)
    Xoxo. Emilyy.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger