the little yellow leaf

posted on: January 27, 2010

I found this book in the MOA gift store on the sale table.
The illustrations are so unique and just stunning, so I read.
I read it twice.
And I teared in public.
It may have been one of those days, but it may have been that
I love this book.





Because I've felt unready too.
Not yet, not yet, not yet.

Check it out.

4 thought{s}:

  1. love the moa. glad you found a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that sounds like a really good read! thanks for the recommendation! And thanks so much for your sweet words about my talk! It really means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was touched just reading this. I am going to the moa now too.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger