let's be honest.

posted on: January 13, 2010



Assigned reading is best done after class.
I chew on pen lids, but never forget my umbrella.
Why are mangoes so delicious?
I stole my roommate's parking spot.
Wedding blogs.
Love can look like parks and pranks.
Getting excited for liquid Nutella.
Graduation is sneaky.
I wish my lost jewelry would just show up already.
I'll be better.




My brain cries, mutter that
but my mouth goes like--

7 thought{s}:

  1. "I stole my roommate's parking spot."
    i love this. i love the unpredictable predictability of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this. I REALLY love it. I jot down those little snippets all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liquid nutella? Neat.

    I like your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looooove mangoes. so delish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this post. Your creativity inspires me so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this.
    so true in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger