february is for frosting

posted on: February 1, 2010







this is me and bod on a lovely provo saturday.
yes, we ate cupcakes for breakfast.
and yes, we did have a bitty photoshoot...

with the cupcakes we ate for breakfast.

also, we accidentally matched.
{each other and our treats}
appropriately in shades of pink, of course.
happy february!

10 thought{s}:

  1. wahoo, sweet tooth. And you guys picked good flavors too! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okkkkkkkkay. you're going to freak out. and i mean freak. out.

    guess what i had for breakfast saturday morning?


    this is not even a joke miss brittany. i ate cupcakes and scrambled eggs.


    why we have not met is some great cosmic mystery to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britany, you are beautiful. I love reading your blog. It is so artistic and enjoyable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunday morning I had a cupcake for breakfast! Too bad it wasn't on Saturday... then I could join the club!

    Cupcakes for breakfast must be the hot new trend or something! (Cause I'm *always* up on the trends)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so jealous when bod told me you two ate cupcakes! And yes can we please have a february party...I would love that so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH. I TOO HAD A CUPCAKE FOR BREAKFAST ON SATURDAY. Oh wait, you were there.

    I love that we stood by the tree and took pictures with them. Perhaps we can carve our initials into the tree to commemorate?

    BA+BOD+CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! I love these pictures!

    And, I totally believe in untraditional breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, cupcakes for breakfast is the best!! and i am definitely needing a cupcake now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The strawberry shortcake is my favorite! Kevin does not understand my fetish with cupcakes, but seriously, they are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love cupcakes for breakfast! cute photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger