true story

posted on: December 15, 2009


today i found a dollar bill in my pocket.
i was at work.
i promptly stood up and walked to the vending machines.
i bought peanut m&ms.
i said outloud {OUTLOUD}
this is healthy because there are peanuts.

winter is here, folks.
and so are finals.
oh goodness,
someone
stop
me.

{via}

5 thought{s}:

  1. love those dollar-bill-in-the-pocket-random-treat-time moments.

    Love them.

    I get peanut butter, so, you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. those are totally healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you said it outloud. Finding money is the best best best treat. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, and I can totally commiserate.

    I ate four chocolate chip cookies back to back last night while studying.
    Finals week is the ultimate excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brittany! Love the blog, I have to get all caught up.

    I just wanted to let you know that my old blog got messed up when I lost my domain name so I'm going to delete it. I've started over at http://serendipitousinthecity.blogspot.com/ if you're still interested in following along. Thanks!

    - Melissa

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger