hello new decade

posted on: December 29, 2009

Yes, Christmas is almost a week over.
But today is merry and bright.
It could be because of fresh snow with sunshine.
Or it could be my haircut later today...
Nonetheless,


2009
was a good year.

I learned about friendship.
I drove.
I wrote letters.
I blogged.

I turned twenty.
I loved summer.
I went to Telluride.
I saw the South.
I cruised.
I photographed.
I fell in love with goodness.
I got a blue door.
I learned more about friendship.
I ate Indian food.
I laughed in parks.
I said goodbye to my brother the missionary.
I learned about being a lady and a woman.
I became quieter.
I liked art.
I cried.
I loved my new Mac.
I flew.
I made plans.
I replanned.
I read.
I sewed just barely.
I became more myself.
Etc.


2010
will be merry and bright.
I've been waiting for this year.

So tonight, at midnight, with family and friends,
I'll be making wishes for them and for myself.
And maybe sending some prayers of thanks
upward.

Happy, happy new year!

4 thought{s}:

  1. happy new year lady! great recap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading all of these.

    It sounds like your year was so good!

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot how much I love your blog! You are an expert blogger, just saying.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger