merry christmas, baby

posted on: December 22, 2009


I'm going to be away this season, just to spend some much needed time
resting,
reading,
eating sweets,
singing loudly,
and remembering the ones I love.

Just like all of you, I love Christmas so so much.
I hope your holidays are wonderful, friends.

And this is a beautiful Christmas something that I can't stop reading.


{Christmas Homecoming by Norman Rockwell}

3 thought{s}:

  1. Gotta love Rockwell. Super classy. And three cheers for singing LOUDLY! Thank you for your blog. I'm so glad I discovered it. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though i've spent my holidays on an island in the sun, i spent this past weekend laying in bed reading mansfield park. reading during any break from school has got to be one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger