'tis the season

posted on: November 20, 2009

i've really loved reading about all the things you're thankful for.
in fact, i just love that you're thankful.
so i'd like to share something...
this video is wonderful and i hope you love it.

we have so much to be thankful for.

let's say thankful a few more times:
thankful.
thankful.
thankful.

11 thought{s}:

  1. Oh my gosh. I just saw this on nienie and watched it like five times. Brilliance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie posted this too. WOAH. Popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you posted this!! So wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and ps.

    i SWEAR i saw you at cafe rio on wednesday night!!! i looked at my friend and was like. this is so weird that i know her but i've never met her. should i go say hi? haha but then you were gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you posted this, thank you for allowing me to contemplate what I am grateful for too. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do have so much to be thankful for! Thanks for the great reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. B-Austin. I do not see you enough. Though I am currently a country away, I should hope to run into you when I am back in the states. Thanks for being grateful, it is a wonderful way to season your life.

    (And can I just say, my word verification says "thinglys" and it makes me happy.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to watch this again on Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just watched this video again before i go to take a final... and it makes me teary-eyed! Brittany, thanks for sharing. I think I shall post this on my blog as well quite soon.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger