fyi:

posted on: November 3, 2009


If I collected an antique something, it would most definitely be clocks.

You?

13 thought{s}:

  1. Ooh clocks is a good one.

    I really love vintage/antique jewelry! That would be mine probably...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I collected antique somethings, they would be: clocks (as well), old globes, and old hard-cover books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic books... and probably furniture. Like chairs and lights and tables and frames.

    and I'll start... as soon as I can afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd get dressers/unique cupboards. I already have two... and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quit the if's and start your collection :) I collect old cameras. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I like.
    Probably cameo's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. teacups. I inherited a few from my Dutch grandmother and they are just so delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that clock is gorgeous. i think i'd collect old cameras and buttons. :) that's all i could think of on the spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. books. books. books!

    thanks for visiting my blog, for now i've found you! lovely indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. old photographs. i think i could look at them for hours on end!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger