shades of

posted on: October 5, 2009





grey?
gray?

Today, I love this soft neutral for the chilly air.
What are you most excited about this fall?

{photos by}

6 thought{s}:

  1. i love that skirt in the second picture - especially with the contrasting red clutch. ahhhhhhh. how i wish i could afford these things as a college student.

    anyway. this fall i'm excited for:
    1. yes, sweater weather. all the cute clothes i get to day dream of buying.
    2. alll the exciting activities that comes with halloween/thanksgiving time.
    3. hands down, this is my favorite time of year. that's why i hope to be married in 3 years at this same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm that second outfit is one of my favorites that has EVER been on the Sartorialist.
    I'm excited to walk across campus late at night when it's freezing cold and really really quiet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so amazing... it makes me want fall more and more!

    this fall i am excited for...

    boots. i actually have a gray pair i've had my eye on.
    trench coats.
    hot chocolate.
    halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. baseball playoffs and football.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love!! i've also been wanting some gray tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad that I am missing fall in Utah :( The leaves on the mountains are my favorite thing of any season. And fall fashion is my favorite! I guess you win some you lose some.

    p.s. we should talk soon. I want to ask you about some future class references!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger