rise and shout

posted on: October 26, 2009


We lost.
But it was fun anyway.
Probably the best game yet.

I was reminded that I love this place.
I needed that.

8 thought{s}:

  1. Sounds like you're taking this loss better than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me love this place. i'm still not receiving any cookies but hopefully that will come later...then i'll be here to stay...maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there too, and I loved it! Even though it was a slaughter. Who couldn't love BYU? If you are doubting it, come to BYUH - I promise you will never feel bad about living there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great shot of the stadium !!! love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ben (my husband) was so bummed. but i'm glad you were reminded you like provo. it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i would love a reminder that i love Provo. Ha ha, it is far too easy to forget. I haven't visited your blog in a while. It is beautiful. And so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i was just talking to my grandpa about that. football games (whether we win or lose) is a great reminder that i love college. despite the difficult mid-terms/finals/professors/etc.

    cute pictures! glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that place. i love you. i love football. cougar tails. rawr.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger