oh to be a bride.

posted on: October 28, 2009



This is my beautiful friend, Gretchen.
She married a winner in August.
Don't you just love her dress?
I hope to look as demure
and happy as she did
on her lovely day.

Whenever that might be.

I have so many plans and ideas...
How do you imagine your wedding?

3 thought{s}:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful! Amy told me about how he sang that song at the luncheon, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty, vintage dress! I love getting ideas for weddings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you're a babe :)
    my only advice is don't let other people change your ideas and plans because believe me, they will try!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger