nights like tonight

posted on: October 21, 2009


I really, really love these three ladies.
And tonight, we finally managed to make some dinner plans.
Finally.

6 thought{s}:

  1. gorgeous!!! i really need to catch up with my friends too- looks so nice.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love being with friends... and the variety of shoes, reminds me of my college buds. fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you guys are beautiful!! it makes me miss my best girlfriends. we always have to plan out times for us to clear our schedules. i hope you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! we'll have to plan something before BJ market

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVEly!
    You guys should take the same poses 10 years from now...exactly the same poses...
    Wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Amy showed me these pictures. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger