new tights that are comfy

posted on: October 2, 2009


Autumn is comfortable, don't you think?
My head fits so perfectly in the crook of its neck.
If I were any other season,
I'd be jealous of autumn.
For its pumpkin bagels, windy hair,
and bright skies.

Because autumn boldly announced itself this week
{with crispy air and burnt leaves in my parking spot},
I promptly bought new tights.
A necessity, of course.

I'm looking forward to a cozy, inspiring weekend.
I hope you have grand plans too.

xo.

{photo via}

6 thought{s}:

  1. i love this post. conference weekend is a nice time for relaxing and cozying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was out walking last night and i felt like even the air smelled like fall. i dont know how, but it did.

    fall conference weekend is probably the best weekend in the year :)

    ps. where did you buy your tights??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, where did you get the comfy tights> i'm in dire need! i wore some all day today and i am in PAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crook of its neck.. I love that. I'm afraid of Autumn for weird reasons (probably because it brings winter and I hate HATE driving on snowy roads... lame reason, I know), but every time it comes around, I think, this is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my tights at Nordstrom; they had some really fun options. I love what I've seen at J.Crew too though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger