the start of great things.

posted on: September 17, 2009

I feel a little quiet today.
And maybe tomorrow too.
But I can say I am blessed.
I feel so very lucky that
my family +
my friends
are mine.

Have a fantastic weekend!

{check it here}

4 thought{s}:

  1. i feel a little quiet today too, and i'm not sure why. I hope you have an equally fantastic weekend! byu vs florida. i'm sure excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do understand how you feel :) but it's wonderful. what a lovely picture, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that sometimes, I hope you feel better.

    p.s. your blog header?
    Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty post. I love the image.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger