happy sabbath...

posted on: August 9, 2009


I'm thankful that great-grandma Jo taught my mother to waltz.
I'm thankful that Christmas music in early August is not illegal.
I'm (finally) thankful that I feel everything deep, deep, deep.
I'm thankful that I am never forgotten.

And for sparkly fireworks.
With little shrieking voices.
I'm thankful for that.


{photo from here}

3 thought{s}:

  1. Agreed. I love this post, and I love your descriptions--deep, deep, deep. It's nice to feel so much. Even if it hurts. That's the best of life.

    I don't know if I've already commented on your blog, but I love your writing.

    Ashley (goldfish-sea.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. It's good to think about all that we are thankful for.

    I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete

She's a piratey soul, full a' vinegar and glitter.

THE LIFE OF B All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger